quinta-feira, 14 de junho de 2012

Truth is

I love you. Most ardently.




- How are you this evening, my dear? 
Very well... although I wish you would not call me "my dear." 
- Why? 
Because it's what my father always calls my mother when he's cross about something. 
What endearments am I allowed? 
- Well let me think..."Lizzy" for every day, "My Pearl" for Sundays, and..."Goddess Divine"... but only on very special occasions. 
And... what should I call you when I am cross? Mrs. Darcy...? 
- No! No. You may only call me "Mrs. Darcy"... when you are completely, and perfectly, and incandescently happy. 
- Then how are you this evening... Mrs. Darcy? 
[kisses her on the forehead
- Mrs. Darcy... 
[kisses her on the right cheek
- Mrs. Darcy... 
[kisses her on the nose
- Mrs. Darcy... 
[kisses her on the left cheek
- Mrs. Darcy... 
[finally kisses her on the mouth


(Tornei a ler Orgulho e Preconceito. E hoje, o livro não foi suficiente)


ps. os diálogos são do lindíssimo filme de 2005.

Nenhum comentário: