terça-feira, 27 de outubro de 2020

so yesterday, live from my broken heart

"Thank you

 You've made my mind up for me 

When you started to ignore me 

You won't see a single tear

It isn't gonna happen here

At least not today 

Not today 

Not today


If you're over me 

I'm already over you 

If it's all been done 

What is left to do?

How can you hang up 

If the line is dead?

If you wanna walk out 

I'm a step ahead

If you're moving on

I'm already gone 

If the light is off 

Then it isn't on


Cause

If it's over let it go and 

Come tomorrow it will seem 

So yesterday

So yesterday

I'm just a bird 

That's already flown away 

Laugh it off

Let it go and 

When you wake up it will seem

So yesterday

So yesterday 

Haven't you heard that I'm gonna be ok?"

Nenhum comentário: