domingo, 29 de abril de 2012

Good insomnia.

I'm jealous of those who can see you. I'm angry because we have infinite between us, yet we're so close. I'm frustrated because it seems like everyone else is together and we're not. I'm afraid of you not liking me - the way i look, the way we might roll. But I'm so happy, at the same time. And happiness is not common for me, you know. Everytime we speak, I want to tell you that you make me happy like no other. That for the first time in my whole life I'm really excited - about something, about someone. I sleep well every night; and when I have insomnia it's because you made me fell alive. 
I think i'm in love with you.
I don't know if you're lying about how you feel. I don't know if I'm making this whole thing up in my head. But for now, I just want to you to know that you're making me the happiest girl in the world. 

Nenhum comentário: