quinta-feira, 8 de abril de 2021

404

As I walk through these now crowded streets, I can't help but wonder if we'll ever meet again, out of the blue. I wonder if you'll be with her, and I wonder how does she look like. I have my guesses, but I think I know how she looks like. I wonder if I'll act okay, or if I'll cry and feel like shit. I wonder if you'll ignore me, or if I'll ignore you. I wonder if I'll be angry.
I am still angry. 
People who like you can hurt, let alone people who claim to like you... They're the worst. They have nothing to loose. Maybe this is why I'm still angry: I'm disappointed at myself, for trusting someone who was not worth it. For letting someone make me hurt. 
Whenever I think about you, I think of errors. I think that I made a wrong move.
And there's nothing that I hate more in the world than making mistakes. 

Nenhum comentário: